Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thank you to you and your awesome Sales Team!

Hi Bess,
I would like to send a personal "Thank You" to Mr. Van Austin for his awesome help with my recent purchase of a 2013 Ford Escape from your business.

I have found that often times when shopping for a large purchase being a single, senior, female is sometimes a challenge, but certainly NOT the case with Mr. Austin. Van was friendly, courteous and very professional while sharing his vast knowledge and answering ALL my questions.

Mr. Austin voluntarily came in on his day off to go through everything in the car with me and finalizing the entire process.  (Not an easy task with this Senior and my lack of tech knowledge!!)

I just want to say "Thank You" to you and your awesome sales Team!  I LOVE my new car and I am proud to refer Mr. Van Austin and Gresham Ford to any and all of my family and friends!

He even invited me to call or come back with any/all new questions that may come up in the near future.  For that I am grateful.

Thank you again for the awesome, positive car shopping experience, Van!

Sincerely,
K. R. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment