Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fusion Hybrid


On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:33 PM,

Bess,

 

I just wanted to drop you a line and thank you again for your help in buying my 2013 Fusion Hybrid.  I read a lot about the new Fusion, and even watched all of the reviews by Car & Driver and others on YouTube.  The reviews spoke highly of the 2013 model ... but after driving it for a week, this car is much better than they described.  I have driven both Toyota and Honda hybrids a lot for business, and the quality and superior hybrid system on the Fusion is so much more refined (and efficient).  It is so quiet, handles exceptionally well, and has more power than I ever imagined.  Plus I’m getting 44-46 MPGs on my back road commute winding up and down hills every day.  If you have someone of the fence over a Fusion Hybrid, have them give me a call … But then again, I think that you are going to have a hard time keeping them in stock for a while!!!
 
RW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment